Fees Structure 2015-2016
Admission Fee and Annual Dues Class Nursery to 4th Year
|2||Sports and Medical Fund||500|
|5||Student / Transport Card||50|
Monthly Fee Schedule ( Nursery to10th)
|1||Nursery to Four||1000|
|2||Class Fifth to 8th||1200|
|3||9th and 10th||1,800|
Fee structure (College Classes)
|Internal Exams Fee||2,000||2,000||2,000||2,000||1,000||1,000||2,000|
TRANSPORT FARE LIST
|VILLAGE||FARE (Rs.)||VILLAGE||FARE (Rs.)|
|KALO SAHI (KHURD SIDE)||700||KALO SAHI (KALAAN SIDE)||700|
|DERA MALYAN||500||DHAKARAN WALI||1100|
|CHIMMA (SHELLER SIDE)||450||CHIMMA (ADDA SIDE)||450|
|BAGHT JAMAL||550||CHAK MAHMOOD||550|
|KOT ASLAM||750||DERA KHUDA YAR KHAN||750|
Other Charges (Rs.)
|Re admission Fee||5,000|
|Late Enrollment Fee||As per Board / University requirements|
|Student Id. Card Fee||50|
|Duplicate Id. Card Fee||50|
|Library Card Fee||500 (Refundable) for College Students.|
|Transport Fee||Different for different destinations (monthly basis)|
Financial assistance is provided to deserving students on need-cum-merit basis as under:
- 100% concession in Admission Fee, tuition fee and Internal Examination Fee (Only Registration fee will be charged) for position holders in pre-requisite BISE examination.
- 100% concession in Admission Fee, tuition fee and Internal Examination Fee (Only Registration fee will be charged) for students having marks 80% and above in pre-requisite BISE examination.
- 100% concession in tuition fee and Internal Examination Fee (Only Admission Fee & Registration fee will be charged) for students having marks 75% to 79% in pre-requisite BISE examination.
- 100% concession in college fee in the last Term for the students having marks 70% to74% in pre-requisite BISE examination.
- Deserving students may be considered for a concession of up to 50% of the tuition fee on the recommendation of the Laurel House School & College Council with the approval of the Director.
- This concession is available for a maximum of 10% of the total number of students enrolled in a class.
- Application on the prescribed form should be submitted to the Principal before the start of the classes. The application should be supported by a certificate from the recommending person having personal knowledge of the student's family and its income, showing that the applicant cannot afford to pay the full tuition fee.
- The concession is subject to good conduct, regular attendance and satisfactory performance in studies.
- The fee concession can be withdrawn if the recipient fails to fulfill these requirement
- The fee concessions so granted will be tenable for one year only, but continue on the condition if the performance/behavior of the student is satisfactory.
- Sister and brother concession, if two or more brothers/sisters are studying, only one sibling (the youngest) can be granted 10% concession in the school/college fee provided none of them has failed in the previous year...
- A maximum of 50% concession in the tuition fee may be granted to the students, who have been regularly paying their fees in the previous terms/ years but who are subjected to sudden calamities such as death of bread earner of the family or any other unforeseen circumstances during the term/year.
- Teacher’s son/ daughter concession, A concession of Rs.6000/-p.a in total fee will be made to the teacher’s son/ daughter.
- Employee son/daughter/spouse may be considered for a concession of up to 50% of the tuition Fee.